Friday, October 06, 2006



I´m starting my fourth day on the Camino today. I can´t post pictures from this computer, but have lots of them. I spent the night two nights ago in Pamplona, made famous by Hemmingway and the running of the bulls. The bulls run through the steets of the town with brave (and foolish) people running in front of them. This picture shows the last part, where they enter the bullring. Today, I´m in a smaller town called Puenta la Reina, which has a very nice mideival bridge. It´s amazing how open the people are - you can stop someone in the street and they´ll talk to you for 15 minutes, answering questions and chatting. ----- If you want to leave a response, click on the pencil under this message. I´m not sure if it´s clear that this is the way to leave comments!

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Oh, I am so glad you decided to do the Camino! I've long wanted to do the same...starting as Roncevalles, as well. You're turning into a great inspiration for me!

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home